About me / Tonja Blatnik
I am a creative force, a storyteller, who thrives when writing. Business Muse.
- Passionate for international public relations, content creation and generating communications with impact.
- Trusted PR specialist.
- Experienced Corporate Communications Expert.
- Skilled Interviewer.
- Dedicated Editor.
I studied sociology at Faculty for social sciences, University of Ljubljana and was nominated for prestigious university award Prešernova nagrada for my field work about social innovation in India. Before establishing iUFFC Institute, I worked as a communication officer at The Managers’ Association of Slovenia (Združenje Manager, 2006-2012) and as Head of Corporate Communications at IEDC-Bled School of Management (2012-2017).
Some of my professional experiences include working in international PR for United Nations Global Compact, being an executive editor of the management publication MQ magazine (5 years), and being co-author of three books, published by European Leadership Centre. I have led public relations initiatives in various countries around the world, including China, South Africa, US.
I am a creative force, a client-centred storyteller, who thrives when writing. I have a passion for international press relations, content creation and generating communications with impact. I am especially adept at converting media pitches into published stories, primarily for the higher education, research and wine.
Publications and Magazines
- Women Leaders, Agents of Change in Europe /Co-Editor/
- China & Europe: Leadership in 21st Century Globalisation (the European Leadership Centre) /Co-Editor/
- A Creative environment for creative leadership (IEDC- Bled School of Management) /Assistant Editor
- Magazine Kakovost (Slovenian Association for Quality and Excellence) / Editor-in-Chief/ since 2018
- Magazine The Slovenia Times /Contributor/ Since 2017
- Magazine MQ (Managers’ Association of Slovenia) /Executive Editor 2007-2012/ Contributor since 2012
- Vodnik po poklicih, višjih šolah in fakultetah (Delo and Faculty for Social Sciences, 2006) /Co-Author/
Membership in Organizations
- WOF (Workforce Of The Future Network) (UK)
Honors & Awards
- Honorary Life Member of ALL Ladies League.
- Nominated for University of Ljubljana Prešeren Award for students